Overview of VoIP Softswitch Training Program
Dialexia offers a range of IT certification, training, and testing programs to meet the needs of IT professionals, partners, employees, and students alike. Our 3-day Softswitch training program includes introductory courses for our primary VoIP softswitch & billing server, Dial-Gate.
The VoIP Softswitch training program cover the basics of SIP telephony and explains all PBX platform features in depth. Training also includes hands-on exercises with Dialexia CTO Mohamed El-Mohri, designed to ensure that course attendees get practical exposure to our solution. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to SIP and VoIP Telephony.
- Traffic sniffing and VoIP troubleshooting.
- Network security and NAT implementation.
- Introduction to the softswitch interface.
- Configuring pre- & postpaid accounts.
- Producing statistics & cost reports.
- Retrieving call logs & data.
- Introduction to the billing server.
- Invoicing & billing plans overview.
- Hands-on exercises with Q+A periods.
Training courses are required for reseller support of Dial-Gate. The 3-day softswitch training program is offered from Dialexia’s corporate headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.