Discover Our Flagship VoIP PBX Solutions
Dial-Gate Softswitch, Dial-Office IP-PBX and HERO Hosted PBX are the foundation upon which Dialexia’s innovative telephony products and solutions are built. Here are a few of the reasons why businesses from around the world rely on our platforms to meet their communications needs:
- Flexible Architecture – Our VoIP PBX solutions are built on Java-based language architecture, thereby allowing any OS platform usage and customer customization requirements and/or requests; our customers drive the final specific configuration based on their needs.
- Strong Partnerships – We have long-established partnerships with the telecom industry’s leading VoIP PBX hardware manufacturers, application developers, service providers and emergency operators. As such, our platforms are among the industry’s most highly interoperable. Find out more about our official technology partners here.
- In-House R&D – Our Research and Development team is one of the VoIP sector’s most experienced development units. Having an in-house R&D unit enables us to rapidly develop & deliver custom features for our customers. Find out more about Dialexia’s development services by visiting our professional services page.
- Straightforward Pricing – Our distinct price structure is well-suited to SMEs, service providers and telecom operators: We provide robust technical support, maintenance and system upgrades to customers for a flat annual fee. For more information, please contact us.
- Commitment to Innovation – Our company has continuously established itself as leader in the integration of next-generation technologies for telephony. In 2014, we were one of the first VoIP PBX solution developers to implement WebRTC capabilities into our communications platforms. Learn more here.