Overview of HERO Hosted PBX Training Program
Dialexia offers a range of IT certification, training, and testing programs to meet the needs of IT professionals, partners, employees, and students alike. Our 3-day Hosted PBX training program includes introductory courses for our primary cloud-based VoIP solution, HERO.
The Hosted PBX training program cover the basics of SIP telephony and explains all of HERO’s cloud-based PBX platform features in depth. Training also includes hands-on exercises with Dialexia CTO Mohamed El-Mohri, designed to ensure that course attendees get practical exposure to our solution. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to SIP and VoIP Telephony.
- Traffic sniffing and VoIP troubleshooting.
- Network security and NAT implementation.
- Introduction to the Hosted PBX interface.
- Configuring accounts, domains & gateways.
- Producing statistics & cost reports.
- Demonstration of hosted calling features.
- Introduction to the HERO billing platform.
- Hosted PBX installation overview.
- Hands-on exercises with Q+A periods.
Training courses are required for reseller support of HERO. The 3-day Hosted PBX training program is offered from Dialexia’s corporate headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.