Montreal, Canada – November 12th, 2015
Dialexia Communications Inc., a North American leader in CPE and Hosted PBX software development, today announced that the company is presenting its latest VoIP solution at the 2015 Africacom conference.
AfricaCom, the African continent’s most attended ICT conference, will be held November 17-19 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) in Cape Town, South Africa. The annual event is expected to attract over 10,000 attendees, 350 speakers and 75 exhibitors from around the world. Dialexia will be on-hand to present the company’s latest innovation, a 100% cloud-based PBX solution designed specifically to meet the needs Hotel & resort operators.
Built on Dialexia’s award-winning Hosted PBX platform, the HERO Hospitality module is an innovative, flexible and economical solution designed to drive positive business outcomes in today’s highly competitive hospitality environment. Its user-friendly interface can be accessed from any modern web browser – giving hotel staff the type of agile, functional solution required to be productive in a fast-paced hospitality setting.
The cloud-based hotel PBX platform preserves existing investments by seamlessly integrating with both analog & IP phones, as well as with the industry’s leading PMS platforms. Key platform features include:
- A highly customizable platform for which new features can be quickly developed & added at minimal cost.
- A cloud-based hotel PBX system with superior scalability and enhanced calling features for guests & staff
- Seamless integration with the industry’s leading PMS platforms and a hosted communications approach for secure, reliable operation with minimal management.
- An integrated billing platform to easily process guest accounts & payments, with exportable logs to simplify accounting tasks.
- Productivity features to streamline front desk operations and cost & statistics reports to provide accurate business intelligence.
Dialexia’s hotel PBX solution eliminates the maintenance, support, and capital costs required to operate on-site equipment, and provides additional tools to help operators reduce their expenses and strengthen guest relationships. ‘’Cloud technology has greatly benefitted the business enterprise environment by replacing costly on-site PBX deployments with practical, profit-oriented solutions.’’ explains Dialexia CEO and co-founder Ahmed Aina. ‘’We are excited to be able to offer an integrated platform that fully extends these benefits to the burgeoning African hospitality sector. ’’
Africacom 2015 attendees are invited to join Dialexia to discuss their needs and learn more about the company’s on-site and hosted IP-PBX solutions. To schedule an appointment at Africacom, send your availabilities to info@Dialexia.com.
For more information on the HERO Hotel PBX solution, visit Dialexia’s corporate website.
Dialexia Media Contact